My Followers

Monday 6 November 2017

An Inspiring Film

Tonight we watched a very inspiring film, called "Paper Planes".
I don't know if you've heard of it, but if you haven't watched it yet, PLEASE DO.
It's about a 12 year old Australian boy called Dylan, who loves everything that flies. (I won't tell you any more - you'll have to watch it yourself!!!)
Here is the trailer - if you want it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00GHmlFjCs
I really loved it!!!
My favorite characters are Dylan (of course) and Kimi (Dylan's Japanese friend).
I would DEFINITELY recommend this to people who like paper planes (of course) and it sets a great example about how winning is not as important as trying.
Thanks, and please DO watch this,
Val xx
credit to YouTube, Wikipedia, and the people who made the film!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment