My Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Probably the Strangest Easter Ever...

Well, Easter is coming up, guys! And it'll be very different... with all the chaos Covid-19 is causing, I'm certainly finding it hard to look up. The good news is that we Christians have something others don't - God! We can trust him because he is in perfect control and even though it sounds impossible, he is working all of this out for our good and His glory :)
Changing the subject, I was getting a bit carried away in math this morning so I drew a picture on my "scratch paper board". And since I actually thought it looked cool, I wanted to share it with you :D

Of course, most of that maths is "ornamental", but a few equations are real :3
Also, I decided to cut out some words out of paper, color them in and stick them on my bedroom window: "STAY WELL" :D


It's only a small thing, but I want to do everything I can to help people look up in this crisis!
Val xx

No comments:

Post a Comment