My Followers

Friday 13 March 2020

Verses From the Bible...

Hi all!
God is such an amazing Creator, isn't he? I just wanted to share some verses I found that I love...

"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." - John 1:3

I love that. It just makes you want to praise God for making us, doesn't it?

"In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land." - Psalm 95:4-5

Isn't that wonderful? "The sea is his..."

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." - Psalm 19:1

"The heavens declare..." All of Heaven is singing praises to God at this moment :)
Praise him, our creative Creator, majestic King, and loving Saviour!
Val xx

No comments:

Post a Comment