My Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

Lambing Day

Hi everyone! I'm very sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've been putting it off and putting it off and putting it off...
but here is a post to make up for it!
So my Aunt Colleen and Uncle Jamie came to see us for a day or two, and we decided to go to a lambing farm to see the newborns. It was an amazing experience!


The lambs with red numbers on them were twins or triplets, and the blue numbers were just one lamb. The lambs and the mommy sheep in the same family had the same numbers, to keep track of them.

Aren't they cute?!


Some lambs were yellow because of the iodine. (they used it sometimes to clean the lambs and to help stop any sickness spreading)

The pen where the two lambs are is for the more grown-up lambs.

Awwwww!!

Oh..hello, mommy sheep..!

This one was trying to get milk!!

And here are some sleepy lambs.

I tried to get a video, but it didn't work....
so, see ya next time!
Val xx

No comments:

Post a Comment