My Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

We Went to See 'Reckless Abandon'!

Yesterday, on Sunday the 24th of June, me, David (my little brother) and Mom went to see 'Reckless Abandon' at the Magdalene Centre in Broadbottom.
Reckless Abandon is basically the story of my great grandmother, Elisabeth Elliot. It tells about when her husband (and her friends' husbands) went out into the Ecuadorian jungle and got stabbed by Aucas. It was really good because it felt like you were really in the story and the actors were really funny 😁
And I must say that they had very good American accents! (All of the actors were English!!!)
Here is a picture and a video...

Here's me and David at the stall...

Here's mom with Natalie Holman (the lady who wrote the play)...

And here is me, my bro and Mom along with the cast1

I'm going to put the video in later, as it takes a long time uploading them...!
Val xx

No comments:

Post a Comment