My Followers

Saturday 20 October 2018

A Sneak Peek of What I Love Doing

Hey guys!
Before we get started, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting as much as I should.
Part of why I haven't been that active is because  I'ver been doing a lot (and I mean a LOT) of drawing.
So I got this Wacom Intuos Art Tablet for my 12th birthday, (don't know if I've told you this before..) and I've been using it a lot over the past year. I just looked over all my blog posts today, and I was very surprised that I haven't really mentioned a lot on how much I love to draw, both digitally and on physical paper.
Sooo, I wanted to show you just a tiny little preview of what I love to do :)
And I promise I'll post more of this if you guys really like it!! Drawing a candle isn't ALL I can do...



By the way, let me know what you guys think about adding some music..!
Thanks 😊
Val xx

No comments:

Post a Comment